Welcome and thank you for visiting Krassandco.com. The Website is owned and operated by Krass & Co. LLC (Krass & Co.). This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of Krass & Co. Krass & Co. does not rent, sell, or exchange any information about our customer to outside parties for any reason.
What Information We Collect
Krass & Co. collects personally identifiable information from customers only when you specifically and knowingly provide it. Examples of information that we collect include names, shipping and billing addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and credit card information. We collect personal information when you register an account with Krass & Co., order products from Krass & Co., visit www.krassandco.com, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. We collect the information only to better understand your needs, fulfill your specific requests for products an services, improve our products and services, and to contact you regarding any offers that may be of interest.
Krass & Co. does not sell, rent, or exchange any information provided by our customers, and all information provided to us remains absolutely confidential, except that:
- We may share information to trusted partners who need to access your customer information in order to provide operational or other support services to us. These companies are not authorized to use any information we share with them for any other purpose.
- We gather only customer information that is needed to administer business, provide superior service and communicate with you offers on products and services that we believe will be of interest to you.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers, service announcements, and administrative messages using the email address, which you have provided.
- We limit access to your personal information to those employees who need it to carry out their business functions. We educate our employees about our policies and practices in regard to safeguarding customer information; preventing its unauthorized access or disclosure; and, ensuring its proper handling.
- We may be required by law to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or requests from law-enforcement officials.
Confidential and Security Information
We, at Krass & Co, are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures that comply with federal regulations to safeguard and secure your personal information.
Our website uses “cookies” to keep track of some types of information while you are visiting the Website. Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, and once you agree, permit us to count the number of visitors to our website and distinguish repeat visitors from new visitors. They also allow us to see user preferences and track user trends.
You may choose to reject all cookies, as a result our website may not function to its full capability, leaving the user to assume all responsibility for any resulting loss of functionality of the website.
You can edit your Krass & Co. account information at any time. You can request to terminate email updates and/or delete your account at any time. To make your request please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you receive an email from us you can opt out of our emails via a link at the bottom of the email.